9. Juli 2012

[090712] Heechul letzter Tweet !! (ENG)

[TRANS]  


 Please don't come in front of my house or in front of the office or even following after me. I'm already 30 years old and i have learned (to show) little kindness but i guess i can't do it anymore3. There is still a trauma of mine when i had my (car) accident, and it's scary driving, risking your life like you're running away. Even if i'm disappointed, and should know when to stop, and since i have only one life, i can't do this anymore. It is my fault for not being understanding enough. And also to (taxi driver) ahjussis please stop tricking clueless foreign fans while having smiles on your faces. Because you would look like beggars if live off kids like that with those smiles on your faces. As an ending to this tweet, i hope something like this will never happen again. I won't tweet for one year and will live quietly. See you after one year. Thank you to everyone who wished me happy birthday. 

cr: mimilovemicky

@Heedictator: Don’t follow me to the front of our house or the ward office. I thought maybe I’d become a little nicer after turning 30, but it seems like I can’t. Because there’s still a bit of post-accident trauma remaining, I’m scared of risking my life driving to escape (from sasaeng taxis) every single time. Even if I’m disappointed, and should know when to stop, because I have only one life to live, I can’t just let it off. It’s my fault, I lack an understanding heart. And (sasaeng taxi) ahjussi’s, please stop ripping off unknowing foreign fans, with smiles on your faces. Because living off kids like that while smiling makes you seem like a beggar. As a round-off to this tweet, I wish that there won’t be anymore victims like this. I will live quietly for the next 1 year without even tweeting. See you in a year’s time. Thank you to the many people who wished me happy birthday.
-T/N: He doesn’t mention that it’s about sasaeng taxis, but you can infer from the context-

cr: AllRiseXiahtic

Super Junior‘s Kim Heechul recently closed his @Heedictator Twitter account, but posted one last tweet to share his thoughts after appearing to have had an experience with some sasaeng fans.
On July 9th (KST), Heechul wrote:
Please do not follow me to my house or to my ward office. I thought that I became a bit more good-hearted now that I’m 30, but I guess that’s just not for me. I still feel the after effects of my accident, and it’s frightening to put my life on the line and drive away as if I’m running from something. I know this sounds arrogant, and I know people may be disappointed, but I only have one life to live. It’s my fault for being unable to be more understanding. And to all you [taxi drivers], please don’t rip off foreign fans who don’t know any better. Taking advantage of young kids with smiles on your faces make you guys look like thugs. In closing, I just hope that victims like this will not arise again. I will live quietly for the next year, without tweeting anything. I will see everyone in a year. Thank you to everyone who wished me a happy birthday.
His last post left many fans concerned and upset that a communication passageway had been closed. What are your thoughts on his last tweet?

cr: SMTownEngSub

Also ich bin echt geSCHOCKT! Unser Heenim,... :( Wir können nicht mal was dafür... er meint wahrscheinlich die Fans in Korea :((... Nehmt es ihm NICHT übel.. er ist auch nur ein Mensch :')) 
We Still LOVE uri Heenim Oppa :)) <3 *Yase*

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Deutscher Kpop Online Shop

Deutscher Kpop Online Shop
Klicken sie auf das Bild und sie werden weiter zum DAEBAK Shop geführt!