4. Juni 2012

Super Junior beim SM Gebäude [Fan Acc] - vom 02.06.12

Okay, so I went to SM Entertainment last June 1 and here’s a spazzing fan account of my experience there. I met the whole Super Junior /yes, including Kangin/ :”> WARNING: THIS IS A LONG ONE. 
I was supposed to stall around the building for only 30 minutes just to see how the building looks like in real life but I saw so many fangirls around the place bringing gifts and banners for the artists inside so I asked one the girls, “what is the buzz all about?” but the Korean girl was like, “no engrishie understandie” so I just said, “OKAY. INSIDE. WHAT? GROUP?” and she replied, “OOOH SYUPEO JUNYEO. OL OP DEM. BUT. SHIWON, NO.” so I was like “O M G SUPER JUNIOR. I HAVE TO STAY”.
ANYWAYS, after like 5 minutes.. Prince Manager went out of the building and told us some stuff in Korean which I guess was something like, “No pictures allowed and don’t block the way.” based on his gestures and tone.) After 10 minutes, a chubby, tall figure went out of the building texting on his phone and everyone called him, “Shindong oppa!”. Sadly, he didn’t bother waving or facing our direction. But after him was KIM YOUNGWOON. Most of the people outside the building were foreigners so everyone was just thrilled to see him. Honestly, it was my first time to see Kangin since he wasn’t present during ss2 and ss3 Manila so just imagine how asdfghjkl it was for me, SEEING MY TEDDY BEAR IN PERSON FOR THE FIRST TIME. I wanted to cry and hug him and I bet most of the people present were feeling the same way I did. HE SERIOUSLY LOOKED LIKE A BEAR. SUPER CUTE AND PUFFY CHEEKS HUHU but he looked like he hadn’t shaved for a week or so. lol
Anyways, after Kangin was Yesung. He was texting on his phone but when he heard us calling him “Jongwoon oppa!”, he stared at us.. and O M G HE LOOKED SO HANDSOME AND SO WHITE in contrast to his black shirt. Then, two guys came out and they were chasing a small brown dog. One wasn’t wearing any shirt and the other one was wearing a blue adidas jacket. EUNTEUK, most definitely. Eunhyuk kept playing with Choco.. and can I just say, I TOTALLY SHIP THEM. /sorry eunhae/ Leeteuk was so kind because he faced the fans and waved to us but Hyuk was busy with his dog.  )
Hyukjae kept showing up to the crowd because he was chasing and playing with Choco. AND I SWEAR, THEY REALLY LOOK SO CUTE TOGETHER HUHU. There was even this time when Choco stopped in the middle and Hyukjae sat on the floor to play with Choco giving us more time seeing him and spazzing about his cute gum smile huhu. Then Leeteuk came out again /unfortunately/ wearing his white shirt already and he waved again to everyone and O M G, just imagine his dimples. :”“”>
So Super Junior returned to the building and I assume they resumed their dance practice or something for THE comeback we are all waiting for. YIPEE~
After around 2 hours, Choco went out again and came near the fans this time /THANK YOU SO MUCH, CHOCO/ so Hyukjae also went near us to get Choco and everyone was screaming his name, ”HYUKJAE OPPA!” “EUNHYUK OPPA!” “MYEOLCHI OPPA!” and since I was feeling a bit unique, I shouted “GUMS OPPA!” =)) He then waved to us and his smile was just so cute and asdfghjkl-ish huhu.
AND THEN, ALL THE MEMBERS STARTED GOING OUT. PLEASE DON’T ASK ME THE ORDER. By that time, I was spazzing too much since I really missed Super Junior (I wasn’t fortunate enough to watch Super Show 4 Seoul encore because I missed it by two days. ahuhuhu) so I don’t exactly remember how everything went lol. But, I still remember Kyuhyun going out first and people started screaming for him and when he noticed people calling him, he stopped a bit and waved to us with a big, cheesy smile on his face. Then, he went inside the car and the car went to the place where the fans were standing. I wasn’t able to stand aside as fast as the others were so I was almost hit by the car and Kyuhyun smiled and apologized/bowed to me. AND YES, I WAS SO SURPRISED, I COULDN’T SAY A THING AND I WAS JUST STANDING THERE LOOKING LIKE A DUMB GIRL, oh god. After that, the members started going to the car. YESUNG. SUNGMIN. RYEOWOOK. THEY ALL LOOK SO STUNNINGLY PERFECT. If only I could attach my body to the wheels, I definitely would have done it. The members all waved/looked/smiled at the fans except for Yesung. huhu someone was not in the mood, I guess. AND THEN HYUKJAE WAS THE LAST ONE. He was carrying Choco with him /STILL SHIPPING THEM/ AND HE STOPPED AND WAVED TO EVERYONE AND I THINK, HE ALSO MADE CHOCO WAVE TO THE PEOPLE but I couldn’t see it clearly because of the fat girl in front of me. ahuhuhu.
After that, Leeteuk, Kangin, Shindong and Donghae rode another car. LEETEUK STOPPED AGAIN AND WAVED TO EVERYONE :”“”> HE SAID SOMETHING IN KOREAN BUT I COULDN’T UNDERSTAND A THING BECAUSE OF ALL THE SCREAMING AND MY LITTLE KOREAN KNOWLEDGE WOULDN’T LET ME DECIPHER/TRANSLATE WHAT HE WAS SAYING. =))))) Donghae was the last person I saw and he was wearing plaid o__o According to the fans, he just finished filming so he was feeling really tired that’s why he didn’t bother wave/look at the fans. /disappointed me/
While the two cars were leaving, Yesung was just texting but Kyuhyun kept waving and smiling AND I SWEAR, HE LOOKED SO CUTE, I LITERALLY WANTED TO BITE HIM. ( for the next car, Leeteuk kept waving to everyone with his cellphone. So sweet. :”>
I really do miss them so this experience was just SO special to me. :”> and KANGIN FEELS. huhu. I guess we can now say, HE IS OFFICIALLY BACK. :’)
So there you go, sorry for the long, crazy fan account. I wasn’t able to take any photo because I’m a good kid /photos weren’t allowed/ but I managed to take a photo of the place they kept showing up in while it was still vacant and quiet. 


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Deutscher Kpop Online Shop

Deutscher Kpop Online Shop
Klicken sie auf das Bild und sie werden weiter zum DAEBAK Shop geführt!